Intelligent ID’s innovative approach to endpoint monitoring and data protection truly sets us in a class of our own. We not only look for the root causes of a potential security breach through malicious corporate theft, but also the inadvertent (and costly) danger of lapses in compliance regulations.
With IID’s compliance complete suite of interacting security tools, we can make identifying compliance gaps simple and facilitate the gathering of audit data all without ever touching a log. Once IID is configured to your specific compliance regulations, whether federal, local, international, or even your own corporate policies, it will alert and report on any violation of those policies. Not only can you see exactly which policy was violated, our quick investigation tools can tell you when, where, how, and why the violation occurred so you can tackle the root of the issue.
Here’s a sample of what sets us apart:
- A True 360 View – At Intelligent ID, we know that if you don’t have all the information, you cannot truly understand the problem or the solution. That’s why Intelligent ID is the only endpoint-only framework to correlate real time data from our powerful DLP tools, activity analysis tools, behavioral alerts, SmartScan ID data crawler, and active risk scoring. Rather than gathering data from three or four tools, your organization can get a full 360 view of your information in a single location.
- True Innovation – We don’t fashion our product to work like the competition. Instead, we build our features based on real world feedback, usage reports, and use cases gathered from our customers and industry leaders.
- Designed and Purpose-Built In House – Intelligent ID was designed entirely in-house and built from the ground-up as a continuous monitoring solution. It is not a network tool that we tried to refit for endpoint. It is not an anti-virus tool that we patched DLP features into. We do not require feeds from third party software or appliances in order to provide detailed event information straight from the source.
- We’re Looking Out For Privacy – Every rule and feature of the Intelligent ID system has been built with highly customizable options that allow for any exclusions that may be necessary to protect the privacy of an organization and its employees. Intelligent ID will collect only that data that you request and will display that data to only approved personnel, so there’s no concerns about exposure of personal data or of sensitive alerts ending up as public knowledge.
- SaaS, Scalability, Functionality – Intelligent ID’s flexible framework, deployment, and pricing options mean that we have a solution to fit your organization whether you have 50 users or 500,000. With our optional secure SaaS model, Intelligent ID can provide full 360 data to your organization with minimal impact on infrastructure and a quick deployment.